I love traditions around holidays. Kristin and I grew up with many traditions, and now I am carrying on traditions in my own family, and making some new ones of my own.
One tradition that I love is reading themed books for holidays. It’s so fun to have a pile of different books to get you excited for whatever holiday is coming up.
Valentine’s Day is next week, and here is what’s on our list! Psst, ‘Somebody Loves You Mr. Hatch’ is my favorite. Makes me cry in a good way ha! I suggest it even if you don’t have kids.
1. Somebody Loves You Mr. Hatch- Eileen Spinelli, Paul Yalowitz
2. Plant a Kiss-Amy Krouse Rosenthal, Peter H. Reynolds
3. Love From the Crayons- Drew Daywalt, Oliver Jeffers
4. If You’ll be my Valentine- Cynthia Rylant, Fumi Kosaka
5. Arthur’s Valentine- Marc Brown
6. A Hug is for Holding Me-Lisa Wheeler, Lisk Fang